What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a state of pure relaxation.
During the hypnotic state the person is fully aware of all that is going on around them and is always completely in control.
The hypnotherapist cannot make you do, say or feel anything you do not want to.
You are always awake, you are always aware, you are always in control.
What is Hypnotherapy?
To put it simply, hypnotherapy is using the process of hypnosis to help someone.
Hypnotherapy enables the client to bring about long lasting and permanent change to habits, limiting beliefs and feelings which impact in a negative way on their life.
How can Hypnotherapy Help Me?
Hypnotherapy can be used to turn your life around in a number of ways.
What Will Happen During The Sessions?
1) During the first session there will be some initial paperwork to complete.
2) You will be informed about the procedure and what to expect during and after.
3) There will be a discussion between you and the hypnotherapist to discover exactly what it is that you want to achieve from hypnotherapy. This will enable your therapist to devise an individual programme that will ensure you get maximum results from your sessions.
4) During the subsequent sessions the hypnotherapist will use a variety of techniques to bring you into the hypnotic state.
Remember: You will always be in control!
5) During hypnosis the therapist will use a number of methods and suggestions to help you overcome your particular issue.
6) Once the hypnosis process is complete you will be asked to open your eyes and return to your normal conscious state.
Who Can be Hypnotised?
Anyone who can follow simple instructions can be hypnotised. Anyone who wishes to be hypnotised can be hypnotised.
However, it is important to remember that it must be something that you really want and are prepared to participate in.
Remember: You cannot be hypnotised against your will.
Who Will Be My Hypnotherapist?
Jason Stone is a very competent and powerful hypnotherapist.
He trained at the World Class Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence where he received a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and a Certificate from the Institute of Leadership and Management. He is a member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapists, The Guild of Holistic Therapists, and is registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Jason is also a well-qualified Life Coach and Holistic therapist. He holds Diplomas in: Life Coaching, Thai Foot Massage, Indian Head Massage, Seated Acupressure and Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation.
He has attained a BSc degree in Biology and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
Please feel free to get in touch. I’m only a phone call away!
T: 07500 887 264 E: firstname.lastname@example.orgJason
*Individual results may vary*